The Archives and Corporate Records Unit (ACRU) is responsible for College Records, from current to non-current
3 Column colour block
What we do:
- We are the custodians for the Imperial College Archives.
- Manage the Records Management Programme of Imperial College.
- Manage the College Treasures.
- Ensure College-wide Information Compliance (e.g. Data Protection and Freedom of Information) in conjunction with Legal Services office.
Please note that we cannot answer requests for verifications, certificates, transcripts or references for students. For these, please consult the Student Records department within Registry: email@example.com
Please note that we do not hold medical records.
Who we are:
- Anne Barrett College Archivist & Corporate Records Manager
- Catherine Harpham Assistant Archivist and Records Manager
- Alexandra Fisher Assistant Archivist and Records Manager
- Lucy Shepherd Assistant Archivist and Records Manager