View current telephone settings
To view your the current settings for your Imperial College London telephone or extension, login to the Telephony Self Service Database.
Using the Telephony Self Service Database you can:
- View your current dialling access (Class of Service).
- View your current call forwarding capabilities.
- See which pick-up group you are a member of and who the other members of your pick-up group are.
- Set up or view Call forwarding.
- Create and amend assigned Speed dial and abbreviated dials.
- Change Caller ID.
To make changes to your Class of Service, call forwarding capabilities and pick-up group members, contact your Telecoms Representative.