With Sonocent Audio Notetaker for Windows and Mac it's easy to capture full recordings of classes and meetings and to work with that audio. The software makes recordings of speech a real, tangible thing, by visualising audio as chunks, phrase-by-phrase. This enables you to quickly return to any part of the recording later.
- Record lectures, and sub-divide into different sections
- Combine recordings with PowerPoint files
- Colour code recordings to indicate particularly relevant/important sections
- Use free smartphone app to make recordings
- Add in notes, images, or draw in your own diagrams
- Organise your files based on module or speaker
Available via Windows on College PCs.
Supported operating systems: Windows
Using Audio Notetaker with Panopto
Audionotetaker can be used to work with online presentations via screen capture and output recording. This is exceptionally useful for Imperial College’s Panopto lecture capture system.