Apply for access to the ROAR facilities
50% of our time is dedicated to external projects which are selected from open calls by an internationally leading Scientific Advisory Group.
Under the auspices of a £4.7 M investment from EPSRC, Imperial College London, and our industrial partners, the ROAR facility will be fully-funded for the first 3 years, which will allow us to reduce the access charges.
Please contact us for details and join our mailing list to receive future calls for proposals.
Priority access for commercial projects
Prioty access to the facility will be available for commercially-sensitive projects with tight project timelines. There will be additional charges for priority access to the facility.
Please contact us for details.
Come to a training or technology showcase event
ROAR will run a regular programme of training workshops and technology showcase events. These events will be open to academics, students and industrial chemists from the Dial-A-Molecule community.
Check out our events page for details of upcoming activities, and to subscribe to our online calendar.
Showcase your technology
Want to showcase your technology to the chemistry community? ROAR is a central resource for the synthetic chemistry community. Talk to us about opportunities to co-host training and technology showcase events in our facility.
Technology development partnerships
Do you have new technologies which could help the community tackle the Dial-a-Molecule Grand Challenge? Talk to us about opportunities to develop and test your technologies in our state-of-the-art facility.
We are particularly keen to work with SMEs and vendors to develop the next generation of technologies in chemical synthesis, reaction analysis, laboratory automation and optimisation.
- Showcase your technology in a state-of-the-art facility where you will get direct contact with the Dial-A-Molecule community
- Closely linked with the Advanced Hackspace to enable researchers to turn their concepts into technologies by supporting feasibility studies and prototyping activities
- A network of multidisciplinary researchers working towards reliable and predictable synthetic methodologies which will shape the lab-of-the-future
- We work with SMEs and vendors to identify funding sources for technology development
Join the Dial-A-Molecule network
Join the Dial-a-Molecule network to receive news of their events and opportunities.
Join our mailing list
Join our mailing list to receive information about:
- Updates as new reactor platforms and analysis technologies are introduced to ROAR
- Research highlights from ROAR users
- Open calls for external access to the ROAR facility
- Upcoming training and technology showcase events